12.06.2015

DIY: Lucky Charm Marshmallow Hot Chocolate



With it being the Christmas season I thought it would be fun to show some of my favourite DIY projects that you can give out as last minute presents!

For the Lucky Charm Marshmallow hot chocolate you will need:

- One box of Lucky Charms 
- Hot chocolate powder
- Chocolate chips
- Mason jar
- Decor for the mason jar (or you can leave it)
- A gift tag

Step one: Decorate the jar. 
I found some sparkly red tape and twine at my local craft store. I taped around the jar and the lid. As for the twine I tied it around the top of the jar and attached a cute tag. I then wrote in gold pen to make it look super cute.

Step two: Start collecting the lucky charms marshmallows. 
This can take some time and you are left with some pretty boring cereal. But hey, its totally worth it <3

Step three: Layer the ingredients. 
I added the hot chocolate mix first. Then the chocolate chips (mostly to make the jar look more appealing and give it more of a 'layered' look. And finally add those marshmallows!

There you have it, a totally easy and super cute christmas present!

xoxo


follow me on instagram: @kaylalyford



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment